Old August 4th 05, 08:33 PM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

You should look at the letter I am preparing for the pope, I am
recommending K1MAN for sainthood. I expect him to become the patron saint
of amateurs world wide, well, at least for catholics...

I wish youd take the newsgroups a little moreseriously

or prehaps I should say I wish you could take the NG more seriously

John

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:01:50 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL IS WORKING ON A FILING TO COMMENT ON K1MAN RENEWAL

If I were K1MAN sitting on death row waiting for N9OGL to write a
comment to the court on my behalf, I think I'd start getting my veins
in shape so it only took 'em one stick to get the IV catheter in....

Steve, K4YZ