Old August 15th 05, 07:06 PM
Summitrt

I think you are right. Not too much going on here anymore. Between
getting top dollar selling on eBay and all the price police,
complainers and the scammers that this group has had to deal with, I
suspect the heyday for r.r.s is over.

This was a great way to buy and sell radios when the internet was new.
Time marches on. Thanks to whoever set this up in the first place.
Bob

Ken Bessler wrote:
Between Ebay, Eham and QRZ, I'm now seeing far less
traffic here than was the norm just a few months ago. It
seems that most sellers (and buyers, probably) have moved
on to the more active forums.

I've made a habit of posting FS items all over and 95%
of the responses have come from non usenet sources.

Has R.R.Swap become obsolete?
--
73 de Ken KG=D8WX - Flying Pigs #-1055
Elecraft K2 #4913