Old December 11th 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
John

Default Anyone have an old database to help me look up an expired call sign? KU5588

elephant wrote in :

I tried a google search for the call sign and came up with nothing.
Then I tried the call sign for my old CB FCC call sign. Still nothing.
Then, I put in an obscure call sign. Its a call sign for a micro-wave,
studio to transmitter link for a commercial station. Wallaaa! Tons
of information.

That doesn't mean that KU5588 doesn't exist, just that google can't
find it. But all the obscure call signs I put in that I know are good,
google found them. Maybe a co-winkidink.

I've tried 6 ways to sunday too. I'll probably just send in a complaint to
the FCC with what I have, and if they can fill in the blanks, then good.
Otherwise I'll just have to let it go.