Old February 8th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default The N9OGL SHOW to begin Podcasting

Everyone knows you are Woger Wabbit the silly faggot

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

raped an_old_boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The N9OGL SHOW, which is on 14.321.00 MHz on the 20 meter band wil
now
be able to be heard over the internet with the N9OGL SHOW podcast.
The
website is

BWHAHAHAHA..that strapped for listeners, Toad? Bet you'll get a NAL for
your jamming on 20 meters real soon.

how much? and who are you so I can sue when you rnege?

Wait, dumbass, I thought I was supposed to be Steve.......and what is
"mege"