Old April 16th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What's the most reliable portable short wave radio?

NiMH batteries.Screw! those kinds of batteies! LQQK,about seven years
ago,I owned an Ericcson cell phone.Either it came with a NiMH battery,or
later on I went and bought a new NiMH battery for that Stupid piece of
junk cell phone.A couple of years later,that NiMH battery went stone
cold dead!,,, wouldn't take a charge at all,I am telling y'all.y'all can
have all the NiMH batteries y'all want.I dont want anymore of that over
priced and over rated Crap!
cuhulin