Old June 16th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default more Maj Libel from the Maj of Cap More Morkie Mularkrie

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himslef with:

the maj lies again
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend lied in public (but then what's new?):
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to abuse the English language:
wrote:

You are the one who has sex with other men, animals and little boys.

get help you sack of ####

even my emenies reconizes I am better than your filthy sick mind wismen

What's an "emenie"...?!?!

Where's my answer, Morkie?

in your ass

Oh, now THAT was a mature answer!

just simple truth maj

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

And Mork, you have NO BUSINESS making some wild assertion like that
in public.

why not?

Because it's a lie.

but it is the truth

No, it's not.

yes it is

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

lying agin Maj Robeson I am not known to 100,000 people

unless of course you have been mailing your drivel about me to a hell
of alot more folks than even I suspect

Even Dr death agrees with that much

Opinions vary, but facts are facts.

and indeed you have lied in claimmaking your claims

Nope.

yep google it up the statement by dr death was made in the last 36
hours maybe even the last 24

get help for what?

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

get help for what?