Old July 10th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Are FA's an automatic flame magnet?

In article .com,
"Avery W3AVE" wrote:

I'd like to post one, because the item would be of interest to some in
this NG and doesn't come around that often, but I'd rather not get
caught between the gears of strong opinions on both sides. If the
charter discourages such posts, then I won't do it.

I don't see a problem, as part of the hobby, with a short post (link) to
sell a SW or medium wave radio.

If you are dealing in radios as a business or do it on a regular basis I
could see people complaining. You do not want to use the news group for
commercial reasons or do it often because that will annoy people.

Some people don't like to see any posts FA or FS so use FA: or FS: at
the beginning of the subject line so people can filter them out.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California