Old August 29th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

If you'll check the address bar when you reply, you might notice that you're
posting in a swap group, scanner group, policy group, and antenna group....
IOW, you're just as guilty as the rest of us. :-)
rb

"Dave Oldridge" wrote in message
9...
"Woody" wrote in news:2QKIg.7929$Xl5.2566@trnddc06:

The one that's looking for a VHF 50w Spectra..... hehe...

And I have to ask Dave, [and I mean seriously this time]... You really
aren't defending this thread [in this group] as
an intelligent discussion [or one that should even be here] in the
first place, are you?

Nope. It's not about antennas, so that makes it off topic in the group
I'm
posting in.

--
Dave Oldridge+