Old September 10th 06, 12:13 AM
[email protected] bossykirb@comcast.net is offline
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill B.
FOR SALE:

Uniden BC780XLT Trunk-Tracker III Scanner...
Perfect working order... Have original manual, antenna,
power-supply, and 9-pin serial cable for computer use.

$200, firm... In the Chicago area, but if you want it
shipped, you pay for shipping.

- B
I am defenatly interested, in fact I will send you money anyway you want it.
I think the price is more than fare and I am willing to pay reasonable shipping. If you are a company shipping by UPS I have a UPS shipping # through my company. Or we will do it any way that is convenient to you.Please let me know whats up.
Tanx
Bill