Old September 25th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default trolling right along

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 6:32 pm

Dave Heil wrote:

Equating military service with welfare is about all I can take.

I'm not "taking" any of it.

Jimmie can go over to his nearest military recruitment station
and repeat his "subsidy" crack to any military person in there.

After that, the "fourth morseketeer" would be absent from RRAP.

I disagree.

I think your average service person knows that their is a large segment
of US society that looks down on them. But they are intelligent enough
to know just how wrong that segment of society is.

You're weaving another marvelous tale out of whole cloth. Who is it you
believe to be looking down on military service members, Brian?

Millions of them, really. The descendants of the "hell no, we
won't go" generation...the "anti-war" people with their "peace"
symbols. They've quieted down a bit after 11 Sep 01...or the
press has quit featuring them on video news.

Saw some last Thursday night on my way to the rifle club meeting. They
had a bunch of little white chrosses in their front yard and were
waving "Bush Lied" signs at the side of the road.

Heil doesn't get out much, apparently. He might go over to
Jimmy's house to admire all his things, though, just like
Jimmy's other friend and neighbor.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jim had a bunch of white crosses in his front
yard.

The servicemen and
women stand guard without thought to their popularity.

I stood guard in basic training.

Wow! Did Heil get a medal for meritorious guard standing?

At least he learned how to do it.

I was too busy working or sleeping to
stand guard during the remainder of my four years.

Oh, yes, Heil was "IN" a country at war! Did he directly
engage "Charlie?" Get in lots of firefights? Or just fights?

Apparently, he served in a location not worth protecting.

I never entered any popularity contests.

Just as well. Heil was unlikely to win any...

Mr Congenitally.

And so you think very little of your military service. Welp, at least
you served.

Jimmy never served.

Other ways, other ways.

In other words, Jim would be perfectly safe in any recruiter's office,
though his visit might be short. Unless he wound up in Robesin's dads
recruiter office...

I noted Len's silly threat, made on behalf of others. You know and I
know and even Len knows that such a thing would never happen.

Yes, I know Jimmy is too chicken to go to one. He might
actually LEARN something and NOT tell everyone "you are
wrong!" :-)

But, the Korporal uf ze Guard thinks I made a "THREAT!" :-)

Wow! Think of that: A no-code-test advocate "threatening"
one of the famous morseketeers!

Amazing that Robesin can post "slashed tires, rocks through windows,
and terrorized wives" and there's no mention of a "silly threat." But
you suggest that a military recruiter might pummel Jim for saying
something stoopid that gets noticed and characterized as a threat to
Jim. Hi!

Lamebrains are not chosen as recruiters. Any recruiter who acted in
such a manner would not only not be a recruiter for very long, he'd be
in the slammer.

Only AFTER appropriate military action by the Judge Advocate
General Corps and one of two possible courts martial (not the
third, the highest one).

Heil hasn't touched on our angry USMC imposter's father's
alleged "recruiting" for the Army AFTER he got out of the USN.
Odd, considering said imposter is also an amateur extra
morseman...

Not odd at all. It is what I've come to expect.

Jim hasn't made any
disparaging remarks directed at the military and I doubt he spends a lot
of time in or near recruiting offices. We've just been treated to more
of Len's (not very ably assisted by you) diversionary mumbo-jumbo.

I guess 6M has closed to France?

He probably doesn't have the latest "firmware download" for
his Orion. :-)

Wonder if he's got the Orion II?