Old October 18th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 13:56:08 -0700,
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

No lies here, Morkie.

You're a tax evading, child molesting, welfare cheating sodomizer.

as I said you lied in claiming sodomy is a crime it is not and the
sodomy were ruled unconstititonal by the Supremes

THE SUPREMES said that sodomy was not a crime?

Was that before "Baby Love" or "Ain't No Mountain Hig
Enough"...?!?!

the rest of your list are crimes but you get right that there being
ilegal is not what stops me from comiting them (all but tax evasion
were not evasion not ilgeal I would comit it) being a Moral peron deter
me from comting the rest of the crimes on the list.

moral fibir which I have and you clearly lack Robeson

If you meant FIBBER, I agree, Morkie...

You are the CLEAR WINNER when it comes to RRAP FIBBING!

Steve, K4YZ