Old January 21st 04, 04:39 PM
Dr. A.T. Squeegee

In article ,
says...

I bought a new Motorola 12 watt mobile amplifying speaker on eBay, no.
NSN6054A, to use in my car to amplify my non-Motorola handi-talkies.

snippety

Ken, I think your best course would be to put this same query to
the nice folks at the Batlabs 'BatBoard.'

http://batboard.batlabs.com

It's a messaging system that is populated by several thousand
Motorola geeks. If anyone will have the answers you seek, it will be
them.

I can tell you that what Motorola told you is pretty much true.
Mother 'M' has gotten much worse, in recent years, in terms of
preserving documentation and parts for older gear.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)