Old January 27th 04, 04:44 AM
Zoran Brlecic

OccamsRazor wrote:

Boy, I guess sarcasm only works one way. I never had any intention of
forwarding the message or complaining to Kenwood.

I'm sorry, but I get touchy when it comes to false complaints. I work in
field service dealing with different people all the time, and I know it
doesn't take much to ruin a good engineer's reputation. One can have a
brilliant record with the customers, but sometimes all it takes is a
complaint from some jerk who feels he was terribly wronged beyond
repair. Very few will write a letter to the CEO telling him how great
your service is, but if one thing goes wrong on their bad day (and some
of them celebrate Bad Day every day) - you better watch out.

Please leave complaints about service for the proper occasions. Usenet
messages are not it.

73 .... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly