Old December 6th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] scannerman6@juno.com is offline

Default 900 MHz Channel List

Does anybody know what the 900 MHz Channel Numbers are?
I know that the 800 MHz band is channelized. That is how our Radio
Scanners know what frequency to go to when truking. I need the list of
Channels for the 900 MHz band. I am sure that there is one.
So if somebody could provide a link of the 900 MHz frequencies and
their corresponding Channel Numbers, I woul really appericate it.
Thanks An Happy Holidays. :-)