Old January 7th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Too Many Raydeeooze Too Many Raydeeooze is offline

Default The Great Liberty Net has another sad day ..

I lieu of the happy news that Stromfuherer got his
sorry ass busted this past week, I present this
musical tribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYfXOLaDx3c

Let us hope that he will soon be sharing his 14 by 17
foot cell with Profit Stair, Tyrone, Hassad and of
course Tyree Bigcheeks and his jailhouse platinum
wig and hot pink lipstick collection.

xoxoxox KKKevin!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Lloyd A Davies wrote:
One thing I have to say...Profit Stair is still here!!!!!!

You are correct as usual, sir.

I am the last day profit.

I am still here.

My false predictions are better than ever.

The young "sistahs" are still waiting for you to pay a visit to the
frigerator box village in Memphis.