Old January 23rd 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default WRC-07

wrote:

does it we have only your word on that or do we have even that

Look it up for yourself, Morkie. The content of the FCC communications
addressed to me are easy to obtain via Google. No where do they mention
"good amateur practice", nor do they mention any violation of Part 97 (or
any other federal regulation, for that matter).

Sorry if that gets your panties in a wad, but thems the facts.

your own private jet now?

Well apparently (according to Lennie) I own an ocean-going trawler named
Hornblower, so hell I must be able to afford my own private jet too.

insteresting nonresponse but then you jerks can't deal with facts

No, we can't deal with the gibberish you spew.