Old February 4th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:49:47 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:53:04 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:39:23 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

for someone who's so into free speech, look what I found on your blog

you lack the right to violate my copyright

what copyright would that be Mark?

mine idoit

I assume you meant to refer to you as "idiot"?? and no I do it??

OK well then, I still find nothing that refers to your I DO IT copyright. I
suggest you put something in writing and then feel free to take whatever
legal action you might want

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and wherever I
feel. Deal with it

I know there were 2 other mentally challenged people in this group but it is
obvious you are their KING. I have zero use for someone who obviously
prefers themselves to prove repeatedly that they are beyond help

Just one last thing, Mark. Please assure me and the rest of the amateur
world that you will never upgrade and actually get on the air. I'd hate to
think the amateur world would think you an prime example of the United
States educational program. I seen "idiot" savant's that handle themselves
better than you

Sorry thems the facts

73 (or not) Dean

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/