Old February 4th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 3, 10:39 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com... On Feb 3, 12:22 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Careful, Cecil! You could be accused of making a prickish remark.

How do I prove that it is not a "prickish remark"? :-)

There's you'll dilemma. If you question the claim, it'll become

"Marvy".

Dave K8MN

There goes your chances at becoming an ARRL Division Director.

Two plurals in the same sentence. TSK TSK.....
Should have been, "There goes your chance..."
or, "There go your chances...."

I see a bit of Mark Morgan is rubbing off on you.

I see David Heil K8MN living out his life without ever having become
an ARRL Director.