Old February 4th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that. After all he
didn't know what a caterpillar was at the local hamfest, but it seems his
"wife" did, although he "taught" "her" everything he knows

frightening, isn't it?