Old February 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:38:05 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

I don't know, what's knew with you? BTW is this information still correct

was never correct

get your attributes correct Mark. The post was not directed at you, it was
directed at:
Brian Buttinski

you don't have the right under fair use to steal material for
harrasment pruposes

nothing to steal. All available right out in the open and how does one
harass someone in a public forum. If you don't like something ignore it

and the address and phone number I just was a crime on your part too
man but you are wise in your criminal action to conceal your YOUR name

try that again in English

if you're gonna play lawyer, learn sentence structure

And I posted my name Dean M. That's my name (albeit missing a few letters
on the last part) but still my legal Christian name

some folks like me and BB don't have to hide everything we do online

I would think about that before speaking for BB. It smacks of something not
quite right

besides BB =hotham and cheese and you the name of 1000 fake addresses (used
only to try and bypass killfilters) really shouldn't be lecturing anyone

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/ Voted Crappiest Blog on the Web

taa ta super bowl is a calling