Old February 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old fiend an old fiend is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"Dean M" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

I don't know, what's knew with you? BTW is this information still correct

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

After all he
didn't know what a caterpillar was at the local hamfest,

A caterpillar is the same at a hamfest as it is anywhere else. It is
the larval stage of a butterfly or a moth. See: lepidoptera.

seems Mark saw one at a hamfest and didn't know what it was but his "wife"
did

but it seems his
"wife" did, although he "taught" "her" everything he knows

As long as you don't claim that he taught her everything that she
knows.

I'd hope "she" was a tad more literate than "her" "husband"

frightening, isn't it?

How so?

BTW, Do you always interrupt people when they have conversations that
don't involve you?
From what I see:

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

this seems to be the case.

indeed hot ham an chesee not afaid two post wit his indentitty