Old February 24th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Len Slanderson Len Slanderson is offline

Default Queer Bily Smith Fun and Frolic

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...
wrote:

On Feb 23, 11:07 am, Billy Smith wrote:

Well considering that I have never talked to Orislies

No, you were too busy ****ting and ****ing yourself while shrieking
"leave me alone", Lardo!

Let's see, Goher face Tunder never got out of his truck( it was in
neutral with the motor running for a quick getaway), he cell phoned
his call into Roger's house, and Heil hid behind his dog-****lapping
ex whore wife. Yeah, they are about as brave as you are, fatty.
BTW, How can Roger's mom be in a freezer when local newspaper articles
clearly state she was cremated? Goddamn, pizza BOY, are you stupid.
Plus, you have NO woman in your life, that's why you are a 33 year old
VIRGIN! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So Scheissman, why didn't you show up to Dayton this LAST year. I was up
there just waiting to see your pathetic butt for a good laugh. I wanted
to call you out but you were hiding in the closet again. Or that would
be the same thing you have been doing for years hiding in your mommas
petticoat. One would guess with your perversions that you have all her
clothes in her closet.

That is ok that you hide behind your momma or your faux girlfriend
because everyone here knows that you won't show up to Dayton this year
again. Nor will you show up to any hamfest because you are a social
recluse and a loser at that. Now you can pop off about Lloyd but at
leasdt he has enough guts to work, etc. It's obvious that you don't work
or do anything.

Furthermore, you're such a pathetic loser that you couldn't even make it
200 miles to Dayton once in your life. Considering that you have been
popping your mouth off, why won't you. Is it because you will be seen as
a social pariah you really are.

Roger doesn't go out in public. He doesn't even go to the mall. Why? He is
afraid.
He'd much rather hide behind his curtains and post filth from one of his
four dialup connections.