Old March 1st 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN

...just wait a few days... smirk, smirk

73, LA

Len:

I am 50+, in good health, dad lived into his 70's, mom still alive, yep,
I got some time, I'll be a waitin' here for awhile, maybe longer than
some. This year am purchasing a Harley Road King or Heritage, gonna
look at some of America I missed when truckin', probably take me a year
or better! Damn, that XYL is gonna look good on her seat just above the
full touring package. grin

Indeed, I keep a gittin' more and more patience each and everyday,
supposed to work that way, ain't it?

Regards,
JS