Old March 9th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Looks Like I Owe Lennie An Apology, But If He Wants His Backside Kissed, He Better As KB9RQZ for That!

On Mar 8, 9:28�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

Yeah Lennie. *You know what you are, you always did. *These guys act
like they could give you anything, you always had it and you knew it!

"...always had it..."...?!?!?

Hardly!

It took him OVER SIXTY YEARS to get this far! And they had to
scrap 3 code tests and two written tests to do it!

They didn't do a damn thing for ya, all they would have done is laughed
if you had missed a step and fallen ...

Lennie's been missing and falling for almost a decade that I've
"known" him, and it took him this long to do what he said he'd do
seven years ago.

Remember ... and now take that ticket and have yourself a good time, set
your own style man--you MORE than deserve it ... and, make room for
others like yourself!

Yeah, Lennie...Make room...Now that this hurdle has been
overcome, I am sure it won't be long before Brain get's his wish and
we further gut the written exams, too.

However, I did say you'd never get the license, but here you are.
It's a welfare license, but printed on the same FCC Form 660 as mine.
Congratulations.

So...How long will it be before we ever hear you actually on the
air? Another decade?

Steve, K4YZ