Old March 11th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Morkie Morkie is offline

Default just another stalking thread

no I make no such claim

Oh, but you do.

nop i don't

And you have.

nope

I've saved many of your comments that blame
Steve for your floods.

ah I see well that is HIS fault obviously when he flood the NG with
**** my replies also flood the NG

I do claim steve is repsoble for what he writes

Yet you deny any responsibility for your responses, blaming them on

Steve.

No I accept respobilty for them and their contents

You are once again a "victum" of a vast, imaginary, newsgroup conspiracy
spearheaded by Steve.

nnope I am the vitum of steve sucessfull effort to trol for homophobic
gay bigots like you

You enable Steve, dimwit. Has it ever crossed your dyslexic mind that if you
were to simply ignore him, that he'd become bored and leave? Of course not.
Nothing of any import crosses your jumbled mind.

that legaly is a conspricay you know

No, I don't. Nor do you. You have no idea of what the legalities are in
cases such as this. You make false accusations and accuse others of
violating laws that exist only in your wildly paranoid head.

Yes, indeed. Your all too brief absence was a much welcomed breath of

fresh
air. Steve posted what? Five or six comments?

50 plus all obsene

nope I rarely lie

You lie daily. And often several times in a single post.

what of it? I can only respond to steve

When Steve makes 12 posts, does that make it necessary for you to selfishly
post sixty or more times in response?
You are a fool.

2 what has the fact steve didmay not have posted today got to do with
me repling to the posts he made yesterday?

Roger is right. Care to try that again? Use English this time.

which I have too which is why I can post about steve defective child
if I like

Yes, you can surely show your ugly, cruel head if you so desire.

And exactly for the same reason that I commented that your pregnant

mother
should have borrowed a coat hanger and induced a miscarriage.

and you stated that I may sugest steve should have the defective baby
painlessly and humanely removed in utero

Oh, would that your poor mother would have done the same to you....

you can't even use the excuse I am butting in since your post is
clearly derected to me

Like you, I am simply responding to your attacks. Tit for tat.
This changes nothing. You are clearly a morally bereft and tortured soul. I
pity you, your parents, and your family.