Old March 6th 08, 08:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default ( OT) - So how in Hell do you withdraw from Iraq ?

"MNMikew" wrote in message

"Drifter" wrote in message
ShortwaveLoonWatch LtD wrote:
On Mar 5, 12:41 pm, barnegatdx wrote:
- How's it done ? everyone just charge for a border ( any Border ! )
or over 4 years; or more - of course , bringing in more troops to put
down insurrections-beheadings, kidnappings, etc.
How is it done.
Thoughts ?

Give it back to the British. Those *******s carved it out of the
remnants
of the old Ottoman Empire in 1921 and the place has been a basket-case
of a country ever since. Oh the British did it mainly to grab the oil
reserves
around Mosul and Kirkuk in the last century just like we are trying to
do now by setting up "Greater Kurdistan" and GET OUR HANDS on all
that oil via the Kurdish minority and hopefully bribe-off the Turks to
let us
build a massive oil pipeline to the Med Sea on Turkey's western
border
seaport. As usual it all about f--king oil. Same shi+ different day.
The place
was probably better off under Saddam, adleast he knew how to keep the
rabble under control.

I say sent in dubya and the whole bush crime family. add to that all
the low life's in congress and the senate. while were at it, send in
those low life's from the un-supreme court. and bring the boys home.
and while were at it, why don't i see anyone bragging about- "I voted
right, I voted etc."? the damage is done. it will take years to bring our
country back. and, if you think we will see any change with the
next election, take a close look who's running. we have a man with no
time in fed gov. a women with no idea what's going on in the world, and
a left over Nancy boy from the Viet Nam era. i want to call the last
one a coward, but i won't call a fellow veteran that. you want to know
what he really did in the war, use google.

Drifter...

A KOS kiddie rants, yawn.

Gee, that's funny while your boy McCain bailed out Keating and his cronies.
Not to mention divorced his wife after she was paralyzed in a car accident.
Or how about him being the snitch for Hanoi. Before blowing your mouth off,
maybe it wouldn't hurt to find out what a lot of the other people at the
Hanoi Hilton Hellhole really thought of McConvict.