Old May 6th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
CelticDude CelticDude is offline

Default EBay and Shortwave (minor rant)

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't know that PayPal was so closely
connected to EBay; that explains a lot. Ironically, as a buyer, I
also will not generally bid on an item unless they take PayPal, as I
feel it's the safest bet for me. OTOH I do not have PayPal connected
to a bank account. I have heard of PayPal taking money out of a bank
account if they decide you owe them. At least with a credit card, I
have some recourse beyond PayPal.

However, this policy of EBay's still strikes me as incredibly
arbitrary. Why for some categories, and not others. My radios are
listed under Everything ElseOther. Very annoying.

DWP