Old July 18th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default OT) The Iowa Floods

D Peter Maus wrote:

In the interest of accuracy...two of the below are mine.

You might want to get on that.

I can't picture you as a tasteless cretin. That makes it hard to
determine which are yours. Please point them out to me and I'll check my
records for accuracy of origins.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/