Old December 10th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal FascistGov.Blagojevich

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as the idiot boy 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I think he was calling me "Ace" and I referenced the wrong Jackson.

The 'tard boy Jackson is currently on WLS holding a news conference.

More than 90% of Chicagoans are smart enough to never listen to that
station, and 70% of those who do are over 55.

Two things are certain, to many Chicagoans and Illinoians(sp) listened to the
'tard boy Jackson!

The other is that you are a pathological liar.

Toddle off, boy!