Old December 16th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave "The Anarchist" . . . Let There Be Chaos !

On Dec 15, 7:48*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
om...
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
.com...
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
me.com...
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
reme.com...
MNMikeW wrote:

You stated that the MSM being liberal is a myth. It is not. Nice
try though.
It is a total myth. *The media is as fascist as the rest of this
sorry excuse for an empire in decline.
Liberal fascists that is.
There is no such thing as a liberal fascist. *The words mean the
opposite of each other.
Whaddya mean, you're one.
I am a libertarian anarchist. *I see no difference between "liberals"
and "conservatives". *They both lack courage.
I saw first hand how brave you anacrchists are during the RNC.
???

Your TV has lobotomized you. *There were no libertarian anarchists at
the RNC.

Sure there were. Most spent the night in jail. Some are still in jail.

I think you have libertarian anarchists confused with someone else.

http://www.anti-state.com/redford/redford4.html

- You've seen one Anarchist you've seen them all.

If You've Seen One Anarchist :
That's Blow Themselves Up :
You've Seen Them All -rip-

An "Anarchist" FAQ Webpage
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1931/

Anar-Chist -is-just-a-play-on-words-for An-a-Christ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An-a-Christ = "The Chosen One"
-and- The 'Chosen Path' Is CHAOS [.]

They Are God's Unto Themselves In Their Belief -that-
Their Beliefs Are Worth Killing For : To Get Their Way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy