Old March 24th 10, 12:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave
MACK DADDY MACK DADDY is offline

Default Congress Says Constituent Calls Are ‘Harassment’ - CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW!

On Mar 23, 6:26Â*am, dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:55 am, Somebody Â*wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46 am, Tim Â*wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Â*wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. Â* They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. Â*They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. Â*Which it is.

The uninsured should just be made to pay in full for any emergency
services rendered, even if it means $100 a week forever.- Hide quoted text -

We need to just go Single Payer, and not have to worry who is insured
and who isn't!