Old July 13th 10, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
raypsi raypsi is offline

Default Are all the fundamental forces nothing but simple PHASErelationships?

Hey OM:

Yes Fritz you got something there. I knew something was amiss after I
found out that George Washington we were taught in school was the
first president, wasn't really the first president, they'd been
teaching me a lie for so many many years.

But I did my research the earth is flat. The United Nations LOGO
proves it. The UN logo is the flat earth. It's all just an illusion
that the earth is a spheriod and they have all the math and physics to
prove it is spheriod.

It all goes with the saying: figures can lie and liers can figure.

73 OM
de n8zu

"in phase attract"

Type those three words - above - into Google (Include quote marks) to
learn not only the basics of electricity but how all the fundamental
forces work.

Or click the following link that will give you the same page in
Google.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ase+attract%22...

Not only do all electric motors obey these phase laws but this entire
universe does as well.

(Click link below.)http://www.amperefitz.com/in.phase.attract.htm