Old October 4th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton[_3_] Alex Clayton[_3_] is offline

Default Trunking scanner antenna

"homepc" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good long range BNC handheld scanner antenna for
800 MHz trunking signals?

The city here went to 800 about 8 years ago and I tried several. The Radio
Shack 800 one seems to work better than anything else I have tried, at least
here. I can seem to pick up things well until the Police get so far away the
radio in their car is having trouble getting through.
Moderation is for monks."

[Lazarus Long]