Old February 17th 11, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Honorary Usenet K00K; Glenn Beck: "Don't Do A Google Search"Because "Google Is Pretty Deeply In Bed With The Government"

On Feb 17, 2:58*pm, dave wrote:
On 02/17/2011 11:09 AM, wrote:

Yahoo is good. I respect Yahoo-- they raised Google from scratch ...
Well,today Google has twice the popularity, more money, more clout,
more servers,etc. BTW,MSN is only 12% of the searches !!!

Are you counting Yahoo and Bing combined in your Mister Softee total?

As per Alexa.com , they do this for a living . Never patronized
Mr.Softee-- I like Good Humor (now Breyers) Ice cream .