Old February 19th 04, 03:13 AM
xpyttl

go to:
http://hfradio.org/wb8rcr

On the lower left is a link to "Panel (not QSLmaker)"

"SpamLover" wrote in message
om...
I have a few slow-motion drives with pointers that I'd like to equip
with simple log scales. I have tried to split a half-circle scale by
means of a compass, and found it to be quite doable, but 1)
time-consuming, 2) messy, 2) leading to power-of-two end-of scale
values (obviously) that are anything but intuitive. I am not an
binary / octal / hex / kind of guy, and have no affinity for scales
that end at 64 or 128 or G_d forbid 256. I also tried making a 0-100
scale by means of Excel / PowerPoint / Openoffice, but their rendering
hits very soon an unsightly rough degree of approximation.

Is there any place on the web whence I can download some
high-definition graph for a 0-100 or 0-180 scale? I'd print it out in
large format and then reduce it to the size I need by means of an
ANALOG photocopier.

TIA

Spammy