Old May 2nd 11, 03:16 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
GovShill GovShill is offline

Default Why is obamas' just released birth certificate an obvious fake,you ask?

On May 2, 11:29*am, Ron wrote:
On May 1, 7:29*pm, John Smith wrote:http://incontextreport.com/2011/04/2...ficate-was-cre...

This should cut though some of the obfuscation cr*p that some are
attempting to "disinform" with ...

Regards,
JS

.
.
Why in the name of sanity would you

Sanity and Smithy divorced several years ago due to "irreconcilable
differences".

place trust in the "analysis" of
the Obama BC when the author repeatedly says "I don't know"? *From
your cite we read:

1. All the letters in that portion are vectorized graphics except for
the R which looks pixelated. I don’t know why.

2. Secondly, there is a white faded ghost around all the text and
black lines of this document, again I don’t know why.

3. All the letters in that portion are vectorized graphics except for
the R which looks pixelated. I don’t know why.

4. Secondly, there is a white faded ghost around all the text and
black lines of this document, again I don’t know why.

5. It reveals a layer of white ghosting beneath it. I do not
understand this or know the purpose of it.

But....on the other hand, so many of your previous posts make
reference to Jones' PrisonPlanet and InfoWars. *So in a left handed
way, you are consistent: You'll believe ANYTHING in print.

Oh... Smithy will Believe anything, printed or not. The stupider the
better.

Shill #2