Old December 12th 11, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default SW8 audio issue

On Dec 11, 7:05*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
My SW8 has recently developed an audio issue. It plays for a few seconds to
a minute or so, then the audio just suddenly dies. I can still get audio out
the line out jack, but nothing from the speaker or headphones. I strongly
suspect the LA4555 output IC, but I would love to be able to do some signal
tracing to make sure the problem doesn't lie further up the audio chain.
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a schematic or service manual
for the SW8?

www.dproducts.be . But, they seem to have just the user manual . Big
disappointment.