Old October 5th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Hey, I bet you didn't know...

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:46:05 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were desperate
+AD4 for paper towels.
+AD4
+AD4 Not fuel
+AD4
+AD4 Not food
+AD4
+AD4 Not water
+AD4
+AD4 Not electricity
+AD4
+AD4 Not cell service
+AD4
+AD4 ...but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
+AD4 tossing paper towels into the crowd.
+AD4
+AD4 Heck of a job, trumpo.

More evidence that The Great and Powerful TRUMP is losing his edge. The
TRUMP that we all knew and loathed would have created a special line of
TRUMP branded Hecho en Mexico paper towels and charged the G +ACQ-150 for
every roll he tossed out.