Old March 12th 18, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Flip...Flop-li'l sinpo codie blows...

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:06:06 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 freerepublic.com Didn't think America would vote for Donald Trump:
+AD4 hillary clinton ...CROOKED LIAR arkancide COMMIE DEMOKKKRAP
+AD4 B+ACo-TCH SORE LOSER HOT SAUCE hillary still doesn't understand,,, She
+AD4 LOST+ACEAIQAh

She didn't lose as much as the million +- middle eastern refugees who are
desperately trying to flee the misery and chaos of what was once their
home. Many lost much more.

+ACI-We came, we saw, he died+ACEAIg CACKLE+ACE CACKLE+ACE CACKLE+ACE