Old January 30th 19, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VK2TPM] Mac Malware - do not update flash

marxy's musing on technology

Mac Malware - do not update flash

http://blog.marxy.org/2019/01/mac-ma...ate-flash.html

Two good friends have recently had their Apple macOS machines infected with
annoying malware and I'm pretty sure the vector was downloading and
installing (with authentication) fake updates to Adobe Flash.

I saw this amazing display recently, all on one page.

Use of Flash is almost zero these days and if you really need it I suggest
running the Chrome browser which has it built-in.

If you