RadioBanter

-   About this forum (https://www.radiobanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   How to post something (https://www.radiobanter.com/about-forum/167246-how-post-something.html)

Jenette June 9th 11 03:01 PM

How to post something

I'd like to post en question about a n audio/tv/tape-combi out of Japan, but I don't know how to do that.
I'm looking for information about this radio-thing, looked around on different sites in the Netherlands, but nobody knows something.
Maybe you can help me to find out..... And sorry for my English, its not so well.
I searched on Google for the typenumber (Standard VF 330W) but couldn't find anything.

Greetings Jenette