RadioBanter

-   -   A moment of silence my friends for a silent key. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/111685-re-moment-silence-my-friends-silent-key.html)

Ron December 16th 06 08:31 AM

A moment of silence my friends for a silent key.

"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" wrote in message
Ham radio died today.

Sorry for all the brow beating, it won't be happening anymore.

73 de KB7ADL, AKA Slow Code

If this is not a forgery, and if you are indeed Slow Code, you will be
missed.
Carry on, buddy.

Denny December 16th 06 01:20 PM

A moment of silence my friends for a silent key.

Mr. SC... I agree with your premise that losing the code requirement
will operate to the detriment of ham radio in the long term...
I do not agree with your premise that continuous spamming of multiple
groups with garbage postings did anything except make you feel
important... Good riddance...

denny / k8do