Old January 25th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Antennas led astray

Cecil Moore wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:
If it didn't oscillate (resonate actually in a magnetically biased
electron fountain) at that frequency, it's probably Rubidium.

What happens to its frequency of oscillation compared
to a stationary observer as it approaches the speed of
light?

Pop that cesium atom with a hp pp laser and see if those vibs don't
stray a bit ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 25th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jim Kelley wrote:

You might look into finding a way for that activity to occur
spontaneously as well.

ac6xg

I am almost certain you posed that as a smart A$$ statement; however, I
have considered that ...

What you just stated, the bible does indeed state, on a few different
references (and NO, I DON'T know the bible scripture and verse--I am
Catholic grin I drink AND smoke.) One such reference goes to making
the point that all the names of the people to be "saved" are already
listed in the book of life ...

I think of this, like this, our universe is nothing more than a "burnt
cd", and we are just a translation of the data existing on that cd.
Much like watching a movie on cd ... who knows, maybe God enjoys this
movie ... just no accounting for taste.

Now I don't put a lot of probability in such--but hey, maybe you are
right ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 25th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

OK. Let's cut to the chase. You can't even prove how tall you are to
me, no chit!

What the heck would you measure your height with, a ruler, some fraction
of the earths circumference? Ever see "The Matrix?" Which pill did you
swallow, the green one or the red one?

Regards,
JS

Old January 25th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:

Einstein also said, "God doesn't roll dice." One of the
quantum physicists responded, "Not only does God roll
dice, but he rolls them in the dark." :-)

[said by the "Unknown Physicist", no doubt]

Just gotta love those theoretical physicists

Regards,
JS
Old January 25th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

What in holy hell are you babbling about?

Sir:

When you figure that out, we will again have something to "chat on"
about ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 25th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

What in holy hell are you babbling about?

Jim:

Let me apologize, I thought our discussion would take another road, I
was much too short ...

Please, take a look at this and perhaps you will get a "glimpse" of what
I see as the seat of this matter:

http://www3.iath.virginia.edu/time/r...elativity.html

You should now be able to google for other, more relevant data ...

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 25th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

What in holy hell are you babbling about?

Jim:

Let me apologize, I thought our discussion would take another road, I
was much too short ...

Please, take a look at this and perhaps you will get a "glimpse" of what
I see as the seat of this matter:

http://www3.iath.virginia.edu/time/r...elativity.html

You should now be able to google for other, more relevant data ...

Yeah, so what?

Time is a function of the frame of reference.

Doesn't everyone with at least a half-ass education know that these
days?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.