RadioBanter

-   -   Getting an R8 Saturday! (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/117997-getting-r8-saturday.html)

garlicman April 12th 07 04:31 AM

Getting an R8 Saturday!

Woohoo! I recently upgraded to General and am getting my used R8 tomorrow.
Can't wait!

Bob Miller April 12th 07 02:39 PM

Getting an R8 Saturday!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:31:47 -0700, "garlicman" None wrote:

Woohoo! I recently upgraded to General and am getting my used R8 tomorrow.
Can't wait!

I used to have one of its predecessors, an R5, and it was a pretty
decent antenna. You may have to play with it a bit, jiggling the
sections back and forth to get each band resonant, but otherwise it
should go up nicely.

bob
k5qwg