Old May 3rd 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Rotational speed

Cecil Moore wrote:

Jim Kelley wrote:

The phasor for a standing wave would then rotate as a function of
position; the direction of rotation would depend on the direction
you're moving along the transmission line.

What if I'm not moving - just sitting still at a point?

In that case then I believe it's referred to as a sitting wave. :-)

Now I have one for you: which direction is the wind blowing when
there is no wind?

73, Jim AC6XG

Stub Matching software ? 4nec2 Antenna 13 December 12th 06 04:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to know) Dr. Slick Antenna 199 September 12th 03 10:06 PM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to Tdonaly Antenna 4 August 25th 03 09:01 AM