RadioBanter

-   -   Manual or Schematic for Cushcraft "ATV5" Multiband Vertical (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/119964-manual-schematic-cushcraft-atv5-multiband-vertical.html)

Kevin Hastings June 2nd 07 05:16 AM

Manual or Schematic for Cushcraft "ATV5" Multiband Vertical

Last weekend I asked for help from this group about a mystery vertical I
bought at a swap met (see 'Help Setting Up Unidentified Cushcraft Multiband
Vertical' May 29th).

It now appears that this is a very old Cushcraft ATV5, but that's all I've
been able to learn.

Could anybody scan me the manual for such an antenna so I can experiment
with it this weekend?

Thanks,

Kevin
VE9-XYZ

F8BOE June 2nd 07 06:33 AM

Kevin Hastings wrote:

Last weekend I asked for help from this group about a mystery vertical I
bought at a swap met (see 'Help Setting Up Unidentified Cushcraft
Multiband Vertical' May 29th).

It now appears that this is a very old Cushcraft ATV5, but that's all I've
been able to learn.

Could anybody scan me the manual for such an antenna so I can experiment
with it this weekend?

Thanks,

Kevin
VE9-XYZ

cushcraft used to have pdf manuals on it's homepage

Ciao @+

The Shadow June 2nd 07 02:06 PM

Manual or Schematic for Cushcraft "ATV5" Multiband Vertical

There is a manual for a Cushcraft AV5 at URL:
http://www.cushcraft.com/support/pdf/av3482.pdf
Is that the one?
Lamont

Kevin Hastings June 2nd 07 04:09 PM

Manual or Schematic for Cushcraft "ATV5" Multiband Vertical

No, this is not the AV5, it's the ATV5 which has completely different
dimensions, which makes it harder to figure out/ This one is NOT on their
website.

Thanks,

Kevin