RadioBanter

-   -   Optimal radiation angle. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/120593-optimal-radiation-angle.html)

4nec2 June 15th 07 09:05 AM

Optimal radiation angle.

Anybody knowing about a simple freeware package which will show me the
optimal radiation angle to reach some destination on a certain time of
day ?

Arie.

Danny Richardson June 15th 07 01:57 PM

Optimal radiation angle.

http://elbert.its.bldrdoc.gov/pc_hf/hfwin32.html

4nec2 June 16th 07 07:20 PM

Optimal radiation angle.

On 15 jun, 14:57, Danny Richardson wrote:

http://elbert.its.bldrdoc.gov/pc_hf/hfwin32.html

Yes, I know. 4nec2 already contains a tight interface towards the
VOACAP/ICEPAC propagation prediction package. However I was wondering
if there would be a more simpla approach availabe.