RadioBanter

-   -   Antenna optimizer based on NEC2/NEC4 (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/125366-antenna-optimizer-based-nec2-nec4.html)

[email protected] September 26th 07 03:12 PM

Antenna optimizer based on NEC2/NEC4

Hello,

I am searching for an antenne optimizer based on NEC2/NEC4. I know the
well known (and best useful) tool 4nec2 (my special thanks to Arie).
On some antenna optimizing problems, using the traditional hill
climbing method (gradient method) fails due to local minima problem.
The optimizing function "evolve" gets more usefull results.
I would like to try some another antenna optimizing tool. Are there
any other antenna optimizing tools based on NEC2/NEC4?
Many thanks for any hints.

Regards,
Aziz

4nec2 October 3rd 07 09:43 AM

wrote:

I would like to try some another antenna optimizing tool. Are there
any other antenna optimizing tools based on NEC2/NEC4?

SuperNec at http://www.supernec.com/

Arie.