RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for protable antenna mast with tripod (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1264-looking-protable-antenna-mast-tripod.html)

DJboutit February 17th 04 08:11 AM

Looking for protable antenna mast with tripod

I am looking for a new or used a protable telescoping antenna mast with
tripod for $200 or less. The ones I have see on ebay kinda look like a
camera tripod with a 36ft to 80ft telescoping mast where can I get one of
these kinda cheap. Would the best place to get one of the be at a
arm/military surpuls store. I am in half way between Dallas & Austin so any
place near here on online will do fine also in the Houston area would work
to.