RadioBanter

-   -   Delta Loop Feed Orientation and Angle of Radiation (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/127490-delta-loop-feed-orientation-angle-radiation.html)

Robert Smts November 24th 07 09:41 AM

Delta Loop Feed Orientation and Angle of Radiation

Roy Lewallen wrote:

Highland Ham wrote:
=======================
Probably another Linux user . Roy ,please note ,there might be an
emerging market for a Linux version of EZNEC.

I'm very aware that there is. All it has to do is emerge by another
factor of ten or so to make it worthwhile to develop a version for it.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

It's probably a lot easier and makes more sense to work with Wine or
Codeweavers to get the Windows version of EZNEC to run under Linux at this
point. Yes, I'd like a native Linux version, but I suspect it may take some
time to get enough market share.

Bob VE7HS